Monday 2 March 2009

Coming home for christmas

Well OK I missed christmas, but I have to come back at some point so I have finally caved in and booked my flight back.
The bad news (for me) is that it is only 23 days away (26th March), the good news is that I had enough air miles to get myself booked on a first class seat with Thai air....you win some....you lose some!
So if anyone wants to welcome me with open arms and pick me up from the airport with some warm jumpers and a flask of tetley then I arrive at Heathrow 7.35pm on Thursday 26th March.
I plan to be in London for a couple of days before jet setting over to Geneva to find myself somewhere to live! I think a welcome home party is in order! Thinking caps on....

I fly to Vietnam tomorrow, so tonight we are drinking chang beer, eating plenty of pad thai and having a massage! Having said that I may be back in Thailand tomorrow if I get deported at the vietnamese border for not having made the appropriate visa application. Fingers crossed I will be able to blag my way in.

Laters
Hayley
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment